In the context of this Policy, InteliTix acts as a data processor for the Personal Information we process.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following Personal Information about you
- Biographical data, such as first name and last name
- Contact information, such as your email address and phone number
- Test results containing subjective information about your performance
- Any other information that our clients solicit from you via our applications, such as date of birth, current address, permanent address, education details, or any other information, as determined by our client in their sole discretion
How We Receive Personal Information
We may receive your Personal Information when:
- You create an account with us
- You complete a form requesting for information
- You complete a test; or
- Our client submits your Personal Information to us
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To enable your use of our applications
- To assess your skills and competencies and provide assessment results to our client; and/or
- To complete any ‘request for information’ ‘test registrations’, ‘purchases’, or other transactions you request online.
In addition, InteliTix may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information to:
- Improve our website and solutions, and identify, develop, and offer new or expanded products and services
- Notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers or
- Generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use of our solutions/applications.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose your Personal Information to certain third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect business or contract relationship, to provide the products and services you have requested.
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting our applications, or providing us with IT services. We may share your Personal Information with these third-party vendors solely to enable them to perform such services for us. In providing such Personal Information, we require that those third-party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such Personal Information. We do not provide your Personal Information to parties unconnected with the services we provide.
We may also disclose your Personal Information
- To the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change or
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes.
If we must disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Information will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Information, about our services' users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
Data Security and Integrity
InteliTix has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and other security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Information from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When the purposes of processing are satisfied, we will retain your Personal Information for up to 2 years unless instructed otherwise by our client.
Erasing, Accessing, Changing, or Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a data subject about whom we store Personal Information, you may have the right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete, such Personal Information. To submit such requests or raise any other questions, please contact the organization you were assessed for as part of recruitment process and they will reach out to InteliTix Team for the same.
If you have a complaint, dispute, or questions regarding this Policy or our treatment of your Personal Information, please write to us by email at email@example.com